You provide important information about yourself when you do business with our financial institution. This information is important because it helps us get a better picture of your needs, provide better service, and complete our transactions more effectively. The federal agencies' Regulation P requires us to inform you of the types of information we collect, as well as how and with whom we share the information. Below is an outline of our information sharing policy:
1. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on the applications or forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information we receive from the following sources:
Comment cards and letters
Requests for Information
2. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone except as permitted or required by law unless the customer expressly authorizes or requests it.
3. CATEGORIES OF PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE
We are permitted by exceptions to the opt-out requirements to disclose information to service and processing providers and joint marketing firms without seeking customer approval.
4. SERVICE PROVIDER/JOINT MARKETING EXCEPTION
We may disclose information we collect, as described in Section 1 of this notice, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to "those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you." We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.